- Burn videos to DVD from regular standard video files, including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Burn DVD from High Definition videos like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4), etc.
- All kinds of DVD disc formats supported: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
- DVD Creator is an ideal DVD burning tool which helps you to convert videos to DVD and create photo slideshow DVDs. It provides you the easiest and fastest way to burn DVDs from MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, 3GP, M2TS, TP, TOD, etc. Moreover, delicate DVD menus and built-in video editing features lets you make the most personalized DVD disc.
- Burn DVDs from SD/HD videos like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, M2TS.
- Create photo slideshow DVD with transitions & background music
- Video editing feature: trim, crop, adjust effects, add watermark.
- Personalize DVDs with various free DVD menu styles
- Support adding chapters for easy-viewing
Why Choose DVD Creator?
With DVD Creator, you can burn all videos to DVD disc for playback on home DVD players. Now you can burn AVI, MP4, MPEG-4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MOV, 3GP, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, FLV, MOD, TOD, and HD videos like AVCHD, TP, TRP, TS, MTS, M2TS, etc. Besides, you can create photo slideshows and burn onto DVD. Various fancy DVD menus let you make the most personalized DVD.
Burn Any Video Files to DVD Disc
Create Photo DVD Slideshow at Ease
- DVD Creator enables you to import and edit photos apart from video files.
- Combine photos together for DVD slideshow making.
- Edit photos to meet your need: rotate photos, add text, set photo transition effects and insert slideshow background music to add more flavors to your DVD.
- Burn photo slideshow and video files together to one DVD disc.
Edit Videos with Built-in Video Editor
- Crop video files to remove the black edge or to focus on a certain part.
- Trim video length to capture your favorite clips.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other effects for a better visual effect.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to add identity and ownership information.
- Select from 60+ transition effects for your videos to achieve more stunning video presentation.
Powerful Advanced Features Available
- Many various sets of built-in DVD menu styles available for you to personalize the DVD.
- Make your DVD menu unique with pictures, music, title, thumbnail, etc. Import your favorite photos, videos or trim parts of a video as background image. Add any songs, audio or trim a favorite part as background music.
- Add Chapters: Automatically or manually add chapters to your videos.
- Preview your video files before burning with a built-in player.
- Backup video files as ISO files or DVD folder instead of DVD disc.
- Burn videos to DVD with fast burning speed and excellent video quality.
Supported Input Formats
SD Video: AVI, DV, NUT, FLV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, MPG, MPEG, VOB, DAT, TP, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB( when RealPlayer installed )
HD Video: HD AVI (VC-1, MPEG-4), MTS/M2TS/TS/TRP (AVHD H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV (VC-1, WMV HD), HD MKV (H.264), HD MOV (H.264), HD MPG (MPEG-2 HD), HD MP4 (H.264, XviD)
Audio: AAC, AC3, APE, AIF, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M3U, M4A, MKA, MPA, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, RAM, WAV, WMA
Photo: BMP (*.bmp;*.rel;*.dib), JPEG(*.jpg;*.jpeg;), PNG(*.png), TIFF(*.tif;*.tiff), GIF(*.gif), ico
Supported Output Formats
DVD Disc: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9
ISO Image Files
- • Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- • >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- • 256 MB or above
- • 100 MB or more free hard disk space
Version 2.5.2, released on June 3, 2011
- • Redesigned the user interface;
- • Added input and editing of pictures;
- • Updated DVD menu templates, and added no menu template;
- • Added the chapter settings;
- • Enriched the feature of editing DVD menu;
- • Optimized DVD structure;
- • Fixed the problem of output files audio sync to video;
- • Optimized the limitation of free trial.